The following are our rules, enforced on all players regardless of donation or status. It is imperative that you read our rules and fully understand them.
- Players must be ages 18+.
- Be kind and respectful to all players.
- Keep chat relatively family-friendly and wholesome.
- Recruitment of the server is the sole duty of admin and staff.
- Discord is mandatory. Voice chat is not required.
- X-ray, flying, hacking mods, or the use of in-game (vanilla or plug-in) exploits are strictly prohibited.
- Circumventing the AFK timer kick is prohibited, this includes fish farming.
- No lying, griefing, or stealing – free or lootable items will be marked as such with a sign.
- Be courteous and only build close to players if you have permission.
- Mine on your claimed land or near your claim.
- Extra land claims should be used for building / projects.
- Mining across the map or building highways, railways, or roads are not allowed in the overworld without approval.
- Keep the map pretty. No floating redstone machines, stray torches, floating trees, lava placement, abandoned boats/craft benches, or 1×1 towers in the wilderness.
- Do not overpopulate animal farms or mobs.
- Redstone machines and mob grinders must be controlled by an on/off switch and not left on when not in use.
- Redstone machines must not cause lag.
- Iron farms should be compact. No gold farms. No end farms (we have a public one).
JellyPLZ has been in the mod/admin position of multiple servers since MC 1.4 (2012). When it comes to trolls, griefers, and pot-stirrers she’s pretty much seen it all, which is how she adopted her speak softly and carry a big stick approach (which is actually an ideology embraced by some interesting people). From her experience, it has been easier to make sure everyone is on the same page when they know what is expected of them. Lengthy and fair policies, cut down on arguments about rules, drama about unfair enforcement, and ultimately creates and breeds a more peaceful community as players tend to work better together. We hope to continue our peaceful, happy community by enforcing rules that with diplomacy and trust, can be bent, but never broken no matter “who you are”. It is not about micro-management, it’s about fostering fair-play style to create a peaceful environment and provide a lag-free server to play on for free.
- Mass Harvesting or Terraforming
- Claiming Spawners
- Overworld Roads/Railways
- Personal Responsibility
- Raidable Bases
- Redstone Machines, Mob Grinders, & Mob Farms
- Criticism, Suggestions, and Questions
- Circumventing Rules
- Client-Side Mods
- Warnings, Breaking Rules, & Forgiveness
Above all else, we wish to remain professional on Stonewick. We have created this server with open hearts in hopes to build a peaceful, successful community. It is not our desire to rule with an iron fist. Instead, we hope to lovingly craft a friendly community and fiercely protect it by enforcing a set of agreed upon rules by all.
To learn more about how our server is run, visit our Wiki’s Policies page.