- 1 Features
- 2 Usage
- 3 Drinking/Drunkenness
- 4 Getting Sober
- 5 Recipes
- Brew alcoholic Drinks, that actually can make you drunk
- Drunk people will stagger, the chat is influenced, effects and more
- Wake up at /home after a long night of drinking
- Lower quality brewed drinks have downsides like hangover
- Process of brewing with different steps like fermenting, distilling, aging
- Refine the quality, until the Drinks are perfect
- Master the brewing of even the most difficult Drinks
- Create your own Recipes including ingredients, properties and creation process
- Non-alcoholic drinks may have beneficial side-effects
- To learn how to use this plug-in in-game, visit the Tavern at Spawn
Visit Recipes to see a list of Stonewick's custom recipes.
Depending on the Recipe the whole process can be difficult and time consuming. Some Recipes may need a high precision when it comes to Ingredients or any other step in the process. If one step was not good enough, the quality of the Potions may suffer, leading to side effects like bad alcohol and other toxics.
This new difficulty of brewing of the good stuff makes only sense, if the players are not aware of the exact Recipes for at least the more valuable Potions (like Rum). This makes high quality Potions worth much more and an experimenting and perfecting of the Brewing Process would be promoted.
Depending on the Recipe, some Steps may not be needed, the following instruction describes the common procedure of brewing.
Step One: Fermenting
Step one consists of Fermenting the fresh Ingredients.
1. Place Cauldron over a Fire
2. Fill it with water
3. Add Ingredients with a Rightclick
4. Wait while they Ferment
5. Fill in glass bottles
Step Two: Distilling
1. Put the bottle with fement into the brewing stand
2. Put glowstone dust as filter on top into the brewing stand (The filter will not be consumed)
Step Three: Aging
Use 8 wooden stairs to build a barrel shape.
Place a Sign on the lower right side and write "Barrel" in the upper Line:
Message "Barrel created" should appear.
Use 5 Fences, 16 Wooden stairs, and 18 wood planks to build a barrel shape. Attach a Spigot (Fence) and a Sign that has "Barrel" written on the first Line:
Message "Barrel created" should appear You may remove the Sign from the Big Barrel after creating it.
The small Barrel is opened with a right click on the sign, the big barrel with a right click on the spigot (fence).
Place the Bottles into the Barrels for aging.
Depending on the Recipe the Type of wood used may alter the quality of the aged Brew.
The Barrel should not be destroyed while aging, as it would leak after a short while.
When breaking the Spigot, everything inside will be spit out.
The Amount of Alcohol inside the Brew will be applied to the player when drinking. Depending on the quality of it, that may have different effects.
- The Player may not be able to walk normally anymore, he will weave, making it almost impossible to walk straight
- Effects like Blindness, Confusion, Poison etc. occur
- The Chat will be altered depending on drunkeness, many things players write may be incomprehensible, sometimes it seems senseless
- Is the Alcohol particularly strong, it may have poisonous effects
- After drinking a lot, there is a chance of vomiting
[To be added later]
ingredients: - WHEAT/3 Cook: Yes, 8 minutes Wood: Birch Age: Yes, 2 days Difficulty: 1 Alcohol: 5
ingredients: - WHEAT/6 Cook: Yes, 8 minutes Wood: Any Age: Yes - 3 days Difficulty: 1 Alcohol: 6
ingredients: - WHEAT/6 Cook: Yes - 8 minutes Wood: Spruce Age: Yes - 8 days Difficulty: 2 Alcohol: 7
ingredients: - SUGAR_CANE/6 Cook: Yes - 3 minutes Wood: Oak Age: Yes - 4 days Difficulty: 2 Alcohol: 9
Golden Apple Mead
ingredients: - SUGAR_CANE/6 - APPLE/2 Cook: Yes - 4 days Wood: Oak Age: Yes - 4 days Difficulty: 4 alcohol: 12 effects: Water Breathing 1/2 (150 seconds)
ingredients: - SUGAR_CANE/14 Cook: Yes - 5 minutes Distill: Yes - 2 runs Distill Time: 30 Wood: Oak Age: Yes - 14 days Difficulty: 6 Alcohol: 30 Effects: Fire Resistance 1 (20-200 seconds), Poison (On low quality rum)
ingredients: - POTATO_ITEM/10 Cook: Yes - 15 minuutes Distill: Yes - 3 runs Difficulty: 4 Alcohol: 20 Effects: Weakness, Poison
ingredients: - Coca Beans/3 - Redstone/1 - Ink Sack/2 Cook: Yes - 2 minutes Difficulty: 6 Effects: Hate (5-20 seconds on high quality coffee)
ingredients: - Coca Beans/3 - Redstone/1 - Ink Sack/2 - Sugar/2 - Milk Bucket/1 Cook: Yes - 3 minutes Difficulty: 6 Effects: Regeneration (3-8 seconds), Speed (50-160 seconds) - Both on high quality latte
Pumpkin Spice Latte
ingredients: - Coca Beans/3 - Redstone/1 - Ink Sack/2 - Sugar/10 - Orange Dye/2 - Milk Bucket/1 - Pumpkin/1 Cook: Yes - 4 minutes Difficulty: 6 Effects: Regeneration (5-10 seconds), Speed (70-180 seconds) - Both on high quality latte
ingredients: - Coca Beans/3 - Milk Bucket/1 - Sugar/8 Cook: Yes - 3 minutes Difficulty: 6 Effects: Slow (30-10 seconds, less on high quality), Regeneration (2-10 seconds), Night Vision (5-25 seconds)
Caramel Apple Cider
ingredients: - Milk Bucket/1 - Sugar/5 - Apple/1 - Rose Red/2 Cook: Yes - 3 minutes Age: Yes - 2 days Difficulty: 5 Effects: Fire Resistance (10-40 seconds), Jump (10-40 seconds)
ingredients: - Water Bucket/1 - Sugar/10 - Ink Sack/1 - Chorus Fruit/2 Cook: Yes - 4 minutes Distill: Yes - 1 run Distill Time: 40 Age: Yes - 2 days Difficulty: 6 Effects: Levitation (10-30 seconds)
ingredients: - Water Bucket/1 - Dandelion/5 - Sugar/2 Cook: Yes - 5 minutes Difficulty: 5 Effects: Glowing (10-30 seconds)
ingredients: - Water Bucket/1 - Beetroot/10 - Sugar/1 - Rose Red/3 Cook: Yes - 10 minutes Distill: Yes - 1 run Age: Yes - 10 days Difficulty: 5 Alcohol: 25
ingredients: - Water Bucket/1 - Apple/5 - Gold Apple/1 Cook: Yes - 10 minutes Distill: Yes - 1 run Distill Time: 40 Age: Yes - 10 days Difficulty: 5 Alcohol: 25
ingredients: - Water Bucket/1 - Cactus/10 - Fermented Spider Eye/3 Cook: Yes - 6 minutes Distill: Yes - 2 runs Distill Time: 40 Age: Yes - 5 days Difficulty: 5 alcohol: 32
ingredients: - WHEAT/8 Cook: Yes, 10 minutes Wood: Any Age: Yes - 4 days Difficulty: 3 Alcohol: 8