- Players create and manage their own land claims, so you don't have to do it for them.
- Players who ask for help in chat get an instant link to a demonstration video.
- Resizing claims and creating new claims is done with ONLY the mouse, no slash commands (slash commands are also available).
- When a player appears to be building something nice outside his claim, he's warned and shown his claim boundaries.
- Claim boundaries are easy to see, and don't require any client-side mod installation.
- Extremely easy-to-remember, single-parameter slash commands for giving other players permissions.
- Claim subdivision and granular permissions are available to organize towns and cities. Watch This Video
- Impossible to grief protected land.
- Pets and death loot are protected.
- Players cannot get stuck in another player's claim (use: /stuck)
Stick - Hold a stick and right click on a block to reveal the invisible land claim markers to see claims or see what claims belong to someone else.
Wood Shovel - Use a wood shovel to expand your own claim by holding the shovel and right clicking the corners of the land claim markers.