A little late to the game but, "Hi, I'm SweaterGoat!"

We love getting to know our players! Come introduce yourself!
SweaterGoat
Reactions:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:34 pm

I know I've been playing for a few weeks already but since I want to get to know you all better, I figured I'd tell you a bit about myself!

I am 29 years old and I live in Orlando, Florida. I've lived in FL all of my life and have never seen snow, with the exception of a dirty snow pile in Washington DC. :hah:

I am a pharmacist at a retail drug store, although I stepped down from my full-time position recently and don't work very often at the moment.

I have two cats (Heisenberg and Darwin) who are a lot like Pinky and the Brain. One genius, one idiot. I also have an 8 month old puppy (Butters) who has mastered the art of looking wildly depressed until you take him to the dog park.

The only other game I play right now is Overwatch (Zenyatta main, trying to break into diamond again) and I am really into the professional scene and tournaments. Some of my other favorite games include the Bioshock series, The Last of Us, Terraria, Don't Starve, and Stardew Valley.

I'm obsessed with Game of Thrones. Like, don't even get me started on it. My favorite movies include Step Brothers, Shaun of the Dead, Cabin in the Woods, and Rushmore.

Hit me up if you want to know more or come visit me in the best biome: MEGA TAIGA.

jellyplz
Reactions:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:34 pm

I'm going to need picture confirmation of cute cats.

Also, do you read GoT or watch? I need to read the series but need a reading buddy.

SweaterGoat
Reactions:

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:44 pm

Heisenberg is the yellow one and he is super smart. Gets into everything but very snuggly. Darwin is the brown one and he's more like a dog than a cat. https://imgur.com/3ObMUbY

Here is Butters. We think he is a Lab/Schnauzer mix but we really don't know. He's confused in this picture because he's in the car but not heading to the dog park. https://imgur.com/NyZ05TU

@Jelly, I have read the ASoIaF series a few times through. I started reading it in high school (about 12 years ago) so it's been a really painful wait for the ending of the series!