Plan and participate in our many community events!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Don't know what to do with yourself now that the subway is finished? Do you find yourself wandering aimlessly around your base, muttering about needing more stonebrick? Well guess what? WE'RE NOT FINISHED YET!
Our technology lobby is in dire need of top-notch steampunk-style airships to take on the unicorn horde.
- Your airship must be a quasi-Victorian, steampunk-styled airship. Please no sci-fi or retro designs.
- Your airship can be as big or as small as you like, provided it comfortably fits inside our technology lobby. You can find a creative world copy of the tech lobby here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LbMqxy ... sp=sharing. Simply download the file, unzip it, and place the entire folder in your MC "saves" folder. You can then load the creative world from your single player menu.
- Deadline for contest submissions is Sunday, February 11th. This gives you roughly two weeks for your build.
- IMPORTANT: Submit your design by posting a copy of your creative world file on this thread. Screencaps won't do your build justice, and we want to be able to see it in person! Voting will be done by a small group of helpers/admins who have not entered the contest. To do this, locate your saved world in your MC "saves" folder. Zip the entire folder and name it with your IGN (eg: "Lucitiger's Airship.") Upload the zipped folder to your Google Drive and share the link in a reply to this post.
- The first, second, and third place winners will re-create their designs in the Stonewick tech lobby. (Materials will be provided through donations.) All winners will have an armor stand statue of themselves at the helm of their ships.
- All participants will receive a tech lobby room banner.
- First place winner will receive a trophy, a shulker full of iron ingots, and $15,000.
- Second place winner will receive a trophy, a shulker full of oak planks, and $5,000.
- Third place winner will receive a trophy and $1,000.
Best of luck, and we can't wait to see your designs!
Please post any questions/concerns to this thread, or contact LuciTiger through Discord.